The GFL Series is a national, all ages and skills series in both street and bowl benefiting the Grind for Life Organization, a 501(c)(3) non-profit that assists cancer patients with travel expenses.
This series leads to the Annual Awards at The Boardr HQ in Tampa where top skaters in each category are recognized.
- Street Jams format events: 3 skaters per jam, 3 minutes per jam. Judged on overall impression.
- Bowl Jams format events: 8 skaters per jam, 3 runs at 30 seconds each, skate in order until you fall. Judged on overall impression.
Times are approximate, but we try to be as on schedule as possible at each stop. The number of participants can affect these start times, so arrive early for your division.
- 9am: Registration and check-in
- 10am: Street 9 and Under Division
- 10:30am: Street 10 to 12 Division
- 11am: Street 13 to 15 Division
- 11:30am: Street Women's Division
- 12pm: Awards Break
- 12:15pm: Street 16 to 29 Division
- 12:45pm: Street 30 and Up Division
- 1:15pm: Street Sponsored Division
- 1:45pm: Awards Break
- 2pm: Bowl 9 and Under Division
- 2:30pm: Bowl 10 to 12 Division
- 3pm: Bowl 13 to 39 Division
- 3:30pm: Bowl Women's Division
- 4pm: Bowl 40 to 49 Masters Division
- 4:30pm: Bowl 50 and Up Grand Masters Division
- 5pm: Bowl Sponsored Division
- 5:30pm: Awards
Registration is $35 online, $40 day of. 7% sales tax added to Florida stops.
Skip the check-in line and register now online by clicking your division below. You can go straight to skating and skip check-in when registering online. Refunds are completely okay if you can't make it. Email Rob@TheBoardr.com for a refund.